Monday, February 16, 2015

ASUS Indiblogger Meet 2015 - Bangalore

Well.. first of all my apologies that this post is coming so late. I had got stuck in something so couldn't spare time to write about this amazing event.
This was my first indiblogger meet so I was not sure what to expect. I am glad to say that thank God I attended it, because it was full of fun and activities.
The venue was ITC Gardenia which is a 5 star hotel centrally located in Bangalore, so it was not too far from my place. As soon as I entered, the security guided me to the first floor where the meet was happening. As soon as I entered, a musical performance was going on with electric guitars and drums on the stage and people in the audience were tapping their fingers and enjoying. Since it was my first meet, I didn't know any of the blogger but quickly made friends and joined their table.
Then there were some introductions and an activity where we had to collect the personal belongings from other bloggers. This was a fun activity which gave a chance to interact and know other bloggers.

Post this, the ASUS team launched the ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040. There was a presentation followed by the question answer session and then an actual product demonstration where we could touch and feel the product and understand its features. In my opinion, the ASUS ebook is very sleek and provides great config for an incredible price of 14999 only. The All in One PC is also something to look out for if you need a family desktop kind of a system.

This was followed by another group activity where we were divided into small groups and had to enact on a given theme and give a blogging angle to it.
The overall atmosphere was very positive and light. I met some nice people and made few friends too. The food was awesome and the Indiblogger team was very helpful.
Unfortunately there were no t-shirts as I was hoping. But All in all, a great experience.
Thanks to Indiblogger and ASUS and help to see more such meets in Bangalore.

#GoSleeekAsusExperience





No comments:

Post a Comment